Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Though Buried .... Still Alive.....!!!!!!

Though Buried .... Still Alive.....!!!!!!

I buried my dreams, deep in my heart...
where no one can hear their voice, not even me....
Yet they make a flash , as of thunder lightening in my memory,
followed by heavy drops rolling down and some storms in my heart....

Days, Months, years have past....
still they are in the grave of my heart ....
Will they die before I close my eyes....?
would they be able to make their existence after me...?
what have I done to them...?
They would never forgive me....

One thing I can do....
I can transform my dreams, re-frame them,
and make them alive again....may in different form...
I hope they would understand me and forgive me....

I know some how they would come true.....
I know they can fight with me for their existence....
they would force me to change my priorities for them.....
BUT............
Now they have learned to adjust with my life...
They trust me so much that , they are still alive in the grave of darkness .....

I don't know about tomorrow....?
What if I fall asleep forever...?
Who would unbury them...?
who would wake them up.... ?
who would fight for them....?

I know... No one ... No one.... !!!!
It's only me ..... They are mine.... Only mine.....
I would never let them die buried ....
I will work for them and bring them back into my life again....
so What, though I had buried them...?
They are still alive.... They are still alive....

" Me Manasvi "

No comments:

Post a Comment