Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

who am I .... ?

who am I .... ?

Everyday I feel that I need to recreate myself.... and I end with just as I was...!!!!!! But why do I feel to recreate myself... am I not satisfied with my beingness... ? Then I realised that  I want something more from me ... I have started expecting from myself to make me a better one each day...

I anticipated and participated in making myself ... I was feeling better... I listened to myself , my being, my own myself...oh my god I expect a lot from me... but all expectations were very right... as i know myself better that me..... And there were smiles all around...

soon I realised there are other forces acting as well in carving me... i looked upon ... again it was me only.... i looked more deeper in me ... OMG !!!! again I found it was me only...!!!! then why doubt ... 

selfdoubt is dangerous... right ... but self doubt also gives u an opportunity to make yourself more better than ever !!! My doubt was right .. I was making myself  not how I see myself ... I was making myself the way I want my love to see me... and here comes the climax in I, Me and myself....

I was looking up for my someone's expectations in making myself.... But I have not found yet my real mine , my own mine... may be i have met  myself  but has not recognised it or ignored it... and U know what who is my love----- its Me again.... !!!!!

what i am loving is now being happy with myself.... and i see my own self in someone who is me .. so the process of cariving will never end.. every day I will create my ownself for myself.... everyday I am becoming a new me... so that  In the end I will be just me ... just mine ...just myself .... !!!!!!

i still dont know who am i .... but for sure i can be none other than I , Me an Myself...!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment